Many new products fail on the market due to a lack of understanding of customer needs, wants and desires. To innovate and truly connect, companies have to listen more closely to their customers, anticipating what they want and how they’ll behave in the future.
Design skills – understanding customers, being creative and executing the technical implementation – are vital to successful innovation. We offer our clients both the front-end of innovation, as well as a wide range of industrial design services. To ensure the highest potential for success, a key factor is taking a systematic approach and truly integrating marketing, human factors, industrial design and engineering.
The product innovation process
New product development and design services
Front-end of innovation services
- Insight into market, consumer, competition, brand, product portfolio
- Product development and innovation strategy
- Exploration of new market and product opportunities
Industrial design services
- Concept design
- Styling (including presentation and 3D rendering techniques)
- Detailed design and engineering
- Prototyping, testing and verification
- User interface design
- Production planning